Now little ones can bite the spoon that feeds them! Silicone utensils are meant to introduce babies to self-feeding by giving them cutlery that can be chewed on. Easy to hold and made from soft, textured silicone that is gentle on gums, babies can dip the Chewtensils in food and then practice the motion of self-feeding as they go from food to mouth. Set contains a fork and spoon. Do not leave baby unattended with product.
- Transitional utensils for use before standard cutlery
- Soft, textured silicone is gentle on gums
- Round, textured handles are easy for little hands to grasp
- Ventilated choke barrier for extra safety
- Perfect to help guide little ones to self-feeding / Encourages self-feeding